CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

First Tutorial Coming Right Up!

So I've decided what tutorial I'm going to be putting on here first. I've seen a lot of great nail art tutorials out there. Unfortunately, I don't have quite everything I need to do a lot of them. Though for now, I'm going to start out with something that is super easy and way awesome. When you're done with this tutorial, you're going to look like you took hours and hours to do this look.

I'll have a video up in the next few days. For now, here's what you're going to need.

Water Marble Technique:

A cup (Can be plastic, glass, whatever you have. Just make sure that you're not using some thing nice since you'll get nail polish all over it.)
Warm water
Nail polish (2 or more colors. Make sure that they're not too thick.)
Toothpicks (Or something with a pointed end like a cuticle stick)
Nail Polish Remover
Paper Towels
Cotton Swabs (Q-tips)
I'm going to be doing two tutorials on here for this.
1. Natural Nails
2. Artificial Nails

So keep watching, and I'll have the video up on Youtube and on here soon!

~Sam

0 comments: