CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Marble Nail Tutorial

Hey everyone!
So I've finally got my tutorial done for the marbled nails!
UPDATE! I got the video uploaded!
Just follow the link to my youtube channel here!
Water Marble Video

So the first picture is of 4 nails that I did before I decided to to the tutorial.
I'm really proud of the Yellow and Black one I did, and the Green and Black one turned out great. The Pink, Black and white one has a few smudges, and the Green, Black and Silver one came out way dark.



Now this next picture is the nail that I did during the tutorial. I'm super happy on how this one came out! I used Yellow, Hot Pink, and White. This one has to be my favorite of the bunch.

So there it is!
Once I get my program up and running, I'll have the video tutorial up and running!
Thanks for looking!

~Sam

0 comments: